MEGHAN MARKLE and Prince Harry have sparked concerns over how they plan to make money in the future as they are no longer working royals.
- ‘Unsettling!’ Meghan and Harry face backlash for ‘commodifying’ children ‘from birth’
- Queen only royal who can diffuse rift as William doesn’t ‘trust Harry anymore’ say experts
- Prince Harry may bring Archie during UK return - ‘Great diffuser of the situation’
- Princess Diana's amazing ability to 'seek out people' hailed in touching tribute
- Charles ‘worried’ about line of succession law change before Archie and Lilibet arrival
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry bought Lilibet Diana web domains before birth of daughter
After Meghan Markle personally spoke to an alleged hate crime victim, Althea Bernstein, the Duchess of Sussex vowed to come back and speak to others at the charity that connected the pair, the Boys and Girls Club of Wisconsin. Royal commentators Rachel Fiorito and Roberta Fiorito then questioned whether this would be a paid gig for Meghan. During their Royally Obsessed podcast, the pair discussed the money-making possibilities Meghan and Prince Harry have for the future.
The pair questioned whether the royal couple would take payment for charity events and talks and whether this would be counterintuitive.
Ms Fiorito said: “I am just so interested and curious as to whether Meghan Markle and Prince Harry would follow up with that visit that they mentioned to Wisconsin Boys and Girls club.
“It would be their first travel engagement since moving to the US.
“I am just wondering whether that would be different to speaking gigs where they would be paid.
Meghan Markle sparks concern on how she and Prince Harry will make money in L.A (Image: GETTY)
- Meghan left Fiji engagement 'because UN did not make her a goodwill ambassador'
- They'll never get out! Harry and Meghan 'part of royals' whether pair 'like it or not'
- William confessed A-listers refused to work with him before Harry’s star-studded doc
- Prince Charles makes cute salute to son William as he turns 39
- Queen could use 'final trump card' in threat to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Prince Charles tries to palm off anti-wrinkle cream to Camilla in cheeky gaffe
Meghan Markle: During their Royally Obsessed podcast, the pair discussed the money-making possibilities Meghan and Prince Harry have for the future. (Image: GETTY)
“Obviously the Boys and Girls club are not going to pay them $1 million to come talk to them.
“So there has got to be the charitable arm and then the other side where J.P Morgan or Citi Bank can pay us this much to come talk.
Ms Bowie then announced how she believes Meghan and Harry will operate moving forward.
She said: “I think that is what their agency will do.
Meghan Markle: Ms Fiorito agreed and claimed the royal couple will have multiple offers for both charitable talks and separate money-making opportunities. (Image: GETTY)
“They will present opportunities to Harry and Meghan and then be the go-between.
“I doubt they would ever charge a charity especially one they are supporting, that would be counterintuitive.”
Ms Fiorito agreed and claimed the royal couple will have multiple offers for both charitable talks and separate money-making opportunities.
She said: “Meghan and Harry will have charities they focus on and do these things for them.
Meghan Markle: The royal commentators closed by agreeing that Meghan and Harry appear to have more control on what issues they involve themselves in. (Image: GETTY)
“But they will also be this other arm of their money-making, financial aspect to their lives.
“I feel like the invitation to speak are just going to be rolling in.”
The royal commentators closed by agreeing that Meghan and Harry appear to have more control on what issues they involve themselves in.
Ms Bowie, she was curious as to how much their life now in LA differs from that in the UK as working royals.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK