Meghan Markle and Harry given SECOND home in Buckingham Palace with the Queen

0
1887
followusoninstagram

MEGHAN MARKLE and Prince Harry will be given a suite of rooms at Buckingham Palace following their move to Frogmore Cottage.

Meghan Markle baby: Royal couple ‘thrilled to have bundle of joy’

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will reportedly use the Palace as a Central London base, according to the Mail on Sunday. The couple moved from Kensington Palace to Frogmore Cottage in Windsor last month. Renovations on their official residence cost an estimated £3million.

The exact quarters the couple will have in Buckingham Palace has not been decided yet.

A source informed the paper the second home is standard procedure for royals living outside London.

Prince Andrew and Prince Edward also have accommodation in the Palace.

Meghan and Harry are likely to have the Palace rooms by the end of the year.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will be given a suite of rooms at Buckingham Palace Image GETTY
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will be given a suite of rooms at Buckingham Palace Image GETTY

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will be given a suite of rooms at Buckingham Palace (Image: GETTY)

Meghan and Harry broke away from the royal household at Kensington Palace previously Image GETTY
Meghan and Harry broke away from the royal household at Kensington Palace previously Image GETTY

Meghan and Harry broke away from the royal household at Kensington Palace previously (Image: GETTY)

The move comes after the new parents broke away from the royal household at Kensington Palace as they are reportedly eager to establish a private life.

However royal biographer Angela Levin said the royals will win any “clash between Meghan and them”.

Former suits actress Meghan has been accused of “running her own publicity machine and disobeying the Palace” since she entered the family.

Angela Levin told the Mail on Sunday: “Meghan is beautiful, intelligent and ambitious, and intent on proving these qualities to the world, even at the risk of angering the Palace establishment.

The exact quarters the couple will have in Buckingham Palace has not been decided yet Image GETTY
The exact quarters the couple will have in Buckingham Palace has not been decided yet Image GETTY

The exact quarters the couple will have in Buckingham Palace has not been decided yet (Image: GETTY)

Meghan Markle baby: It hasn’t been plain sailing says expert

“As we shall see, there may be storm clouds ahead.

“I can reveal that Buckingham Palace, unsettled by Meghan’s determination to do things her own way, has already taken decisive action to control her activities.

“Yet Meghan has aroused the suspicion of some Palace insiders because of her apparent disregard for such long-established Royal values as caution and discretion.

“The 12 months since she got married have been far from straightforward. She has been unable to prevent long-standing family disagreements becoming headline news and has lost a number of staff, including her press adviser.”

Source: EXPRESS CO UK