Meghan Markle ALONE – Duchess goes solo amid bitter family row
Meghan Markle will be without Prince Harry as she embarks on royal duties alone.
The former actress is set to carry out an engagement solo when she attends the opening of an art exhibition next Tuesday.
- ‘Unsettling!’ Meghan and Harry face backlash for ‘commodifying’ children ‘from birth’
- Queen only royal who can diffuse rift as William doesn’t ‘trust Harry anymore’ say experts
- Prince Harry may bring Archie during UK return - ‘Great diffuser of the situation’
- Princess Diana's amazing ability to 'seek out people' hailed in touching tribute
- Charles ‘worried’ about line of succession law change before Archie and Lilibet arrival
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry bought Lilibet Diana web domains before birth of daughter
- Meghan left Fiji engagement 'because UN did not make her a goodwill ambassador'
- They'll never get out! Harry and Meghan 'part of royals' whether pair 'like it or not'
- William confessed A-listers refused to work with him before Harry’s star-studded doc
- Prince Charles makes cute salute to son William as he turns 39
- Queen could use 'final trump card' in threat to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Prince Charles tries to palm off anti-wrinkle cream to Camilla in cheeky gaffe
It comes as her father continues to embarrass the Royal Family with his frequent outbursts.
Last month, Thomas Markle gave a series of bombshell interviews in which he branded the Royals as like a “cult” and revealed the details of personal conversations he had with Prince Harry.
Meghan’s solo visit to the event that is showcasing works from the Oceania region, at the Royal Academy of Arts in central London, will mark a milestone in her life as a member of the monarchy as she will be completely without a buffer of other royals.
On Monday, the Duchess of Sussex launched her first charity project – a fundraising cookbook created by women from the Grenfell Tower community.
The 37-year-old ex-Suits star carried out her first ever solo engagement – standing in for the Prince of Wales at a private fundraising dinner – in October 2017, almost six months after her wedding day.
But this is the first time she will go it alone to a royal event as a married woman.
The exhibition will celebrate the art of Melanesia, Micronesia, and Polynesia, encompassing the vast Pacific region including New Guinea, Easter Island, Hawaii and New Zealand.
On display will be around 200 works from public collections worldwide, spanning more than 500 years.
Meghan and Harry are due to tour part of the region next month, visiting Australia, Tonga, Fiji and New Zealand. The Duchess will be shown art from the four countries during her exhibition viewing.
She will meet the exhibition’s curators, artists, and descendants linked to the works on display, and view a short performance by Ngati Ranana, a Maori cultural group.
Source: DAILYSTAR CO UK