MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry will be celebrating their first Fourth of July in the United States after moving there with their son Archie earlier this year.
- ‘Unsettling!’ Meghan and Harry face backlash for ‘commodifying’ children ‘from birth’
- Queen only royal who can diffuse rift as William doesn’t ‘trust Harry anymore’ say experts
- Prince Harry may bring Archie during UK return - ‘Great diffuser of the situation’
- Princess Diana's amazing ability to 'seek out people' hailed in touching tribute
- Charles ‘worried’ about line of succession law change before Archie and Lilibet arrival
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry bought Lilibet Diana web domains before birth of daughter
The celebrity outlet, Entertainment Tonight (ET), has recently been speaking to Royal expert Katie Nicholl. She said that the pair are still living at Tyler Perry’s house since moving to LA in March. It’s believed the couple have been enjoying time with Archie who is thought to be in a happy mood and will celebrate the US annual holiday as a family.
“I think he is just about walking,” Nicholl says of Archie.
“He’s a very happy little boy, he’s loving life in L.A. and they are still staying at Tyler Perry’s house.
“I’m told they haven’t found their forever home yet, they’re still looking.”
“They really do love that family time and they’ve had a lot of that recently,” she continues.
- Meghan left Fiji engagement 'because UN did not make her a goodwill ambassador'
- They'll never get out! Harry and Meghan 'part of royals' whether pair 'like it or not'
- William confessed A-listers refused to work with him before Harry’s star-studded doc
- Prince Charles makes cute salute to son William as he turns 39
- Queen could use 'final trump card' in threat to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Prince Charles tries to palm off anti-wrinkle cream to Camilla in cheeky gaffe
Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, and Harry are in LA for fourth of July (Image: GETTY IMAGE)
“They both feel very grateful for that time they’ve had at home with Archie, watching him achieve all of those milestones.”
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have also been thinking carefully about their future plans.
This has included pondering over how they are going to be able to support each other after exiting the royal family.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle (Image: GETTY IMAGE)
Despite leaving Royal duties in March this year, the couple made their big move in June when it was reported that they had signed with the Harry Walker Agency.
It’s a firm which represents the Obamas and other high-profile individuals like Serena Williams and Alex Rodriguez.
Being signed to the firm will mean the couple can gain a source of income as they branch out on their own.
The couple could potentially earn hundreds of thousands per appearance.
Archie, Meghan and Harry (Image: GETTY IMAGE)
“They do need to make money,” Nicholl notes.
“They’ve been in LA since March, they left the royal family at the end of March, and as yet, they haven’t actually earned anything.”
Various entertainment reporters have highlighted the fact that despite no income as of yet, Meghan and Harry’s relationship is “stronger than ever.”
South Africa trip for Harry and Meghan (Image: GETTY IMAGE)
It’s rumoured that the pair are relieved to have fewer pressures and commitments.
That they are also using this time to plan carefully their next steps and be strategic about the type of work (projects) they’d like to be involved in.
Royal socialite, Lady Colin Campbell who has written a book on Meghan and Harry, believes Meghan has her eyes on running for US President.
However, despite this view, it’s evident the pair want to work on causes close to their heart.
Prince Harry at Commonwealth Ceremony (Image: GETTY IMAGE)
It is clear that fighting racism is incredibly important to the couple.
Meghan recently made a personal phone call to Althea Bernstein, an 18-year-old biracial woman from Madison, Wisconsin, who claims she was set on fire while driving by four white men.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK